Friday, July 06, 2007

long time, no see.....

well now, where to start. I suppose that some ramblings are in order to make up for the lack of posting......


  • since last we met, I have finished the semester and received my grades: C's in biology and spanish, and B's in ethics and economics. The spanish and economics had me worried as they are problematic of a mild learning disability(see post dated May 26, 2006).

  • finished Thermal from the spring Knitty '07. I suppose I will have to get the back hoe out and dig a trench in DS#2 room for the digital to take a picture.

  • finished spinning lessons and have been processing fleece and spinning like crazy. Processing involves unrolling a fleece and separating out the various types of fiber and then bagging and marking for use later. But first, must wash.

  • I have unofficially, of course, been trying to do some spinning at least one day a week, every week, must really get some pictures of the finished product, if nothing else.

  • ....AND.... because of this, I signed up for the Tour de Fleece at wabisabi's place. The address is www.tourdefleece.com/ I am posting the weblob button here in the comments becuase I don't know how to activate the button in the side bar yet. BUT I do know how to make a list of words that will get you there.
  • and for my Sockapalooza 4 pals, I am at work on your stuff!!!Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

No comments: