Sunday, July 09, 2006

Mystery Stole 2


the learning curve for blogging is steep. I have finally learned how to read the html page for this blog and add text to add what I need to to make this blog more user friendly. I have added the button for a knit along: the Mystery Stole 2 at yahoo groups dot com. Melanie of the PinkLemonTwist designed this KAL, her second, and I'm liking it more than I liked the first. (Sorry, Melanie, the first is pretty, also, I get comments on that one all the time. I'll have to retrieve it and take its picture to post),

Anyway, sorry for the bad picture, I have an ancient camera, that takes barely recognizable photos. I keep hinting for xmas and birthdays, but so far......oh well....
This is knit from the center out. The bottom of the knit piece is the provisional cast on. I have only completed half of the first clue. Will finish the other half tomorrow. A really nice knit.

No comments: