In other news, I heard from my Fiber Frenzy Pal over at the www.spindleandwheel.com ezine. Anna Banana is a really cool pal. She had an illness and death in her family, so I sent my prayers and a note to do whatever she thought she could do-or not. I would not expect her to complete a swap under those conditions. However...this is what she sent:
- 8 oz of blue and yellow fiber,
- 2 oz of pinky-mauve silk roving,
- a deep blue silk hankie,
- some lime green mohair curls,
- a handful of silk cocoons,
- some tea for the inside of me,
- and some for the outside of me.