Saturday, April 22, 2006


I figured out how to post a picture. I needed to turn off the pop-up blocker that I did not want installed on my computer. However, the computer literate people in my life think that they know what I want......

Any way, this is a picture of the not so finished socks for the yahoo group 6 Socks. They are knit ot Trekking XXL in color way #110, sorry only a number given for the colors. Easy, fast and very adjustable. You have to join the group to get the pattern. If I can find the picture of the finished socks I will post it so you can see. I only have 3 hard drives on my computer. Count 'em-THREE. Each one has a whole lotta files and all the other necessities of life saved on them. We went through musical drives while trying to find out what was wrong. It took over a year and in the end, a bad processor, just 1 out of 512! So now my stuff is scattered over the Buddha's green silicon acres and the search for any thing takes a mental health break to recover from.

In other news, I finished midterms this week. YAAAA!!!! now only to do a special project in biology lab, 1 10 page paper for government, 2 finals and a chapter test. Then the semester is over by the middle of May. another YAAA!!!

No comments: